Whats Happening Beautiful People,
Summer has official reign in with her heat. I thought I’ll post some delicious frozen treats that will keep you cool and refresh during this summer inferno. So lets get into it!!
1. Pineapple Dole Whip (CopyCat)| Kirbie’s Cravings
2. Frozen Fruity Yogurt Bites| Eats Amazing
3. Strawberry Kiwi Ice Cream| The Slow Roasted Italian
4. Mocha Latte Ice Cream Bars| All Day I Dream About Food
5. Fresh Fruit Pops| The Nerd’s Wife
6. Frozen Yogurt Bark| My Fussy Eater
Hey Beautiful People,
Being an entrepreneur, I noticed that you have to be innovator. You always have to think about the next big thing that will attract individuals to your business. What makes you different? What sets you apart from the masses? Lately, these are the questions that I’ve been asking myself? How am I different from the other lifestyle and fashion bloggers out there? How do I set myself apart? I don’t have the answers to these questions. However, I know that with some serious one on one with God about the directions He wants me to take with the blog and other business ventures; I will have the answer to these questions and clear directions.
When trying to think of ways of being innovated or ideas, I look to other bloggers, Pinterest or YouTube. Fashion Magazines always inspires me especially when it comes to thinking about things for Fashion Friday or styling my clients. I notice as well that I get new ideas while looking at abstract art or funky art design. Those art pieces are outside the box or norm and I like that. They force you to think about what the artist was thinking about or trying to say with their art piece. I feel that there is no wrong interpretation when it comes to that type of art. That is what I aspired to do, challenge individuals to think outside the box. Step out their comforts and experience something new and refreshing.
How about you guys? How did you figure out what makes you different? Where do you go to get inspiration? Did you pray and ask God for direction? How long did it take for you find direction or your sense of innovation? I would love to back from you all. Well until next time!! Have a blessed and fabulous day!!
Hey Lovely People Out There in Cyber World!!!
I hope you guys Fourth of July was splendid and fantastic! You ate hearty but healthy! I wanted to come on here and share some fun summer drinks that you could serve at any summer party or gatherings especially since the summer parties are the best when comes to the food and drinks! So lets get into it!!
1. Peach Lemonade| The Cookie Rookie
2. Frozen Coconut Limeade| Dessert Now Dinner LaterRecipe:http://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com/2013/06/frozen-coconut-limeade/
3. Blue Raspberry Lemonade Jello Slush| Bitzngiggles
4. Strawberry Mango Coolers| Miss in the Kitchen
5. Strawberry-Kiwi Frozen Mojitos| Host The Toast
6. Watermelon Mojitos| Call Me PMCRecipe: http://www.callmepmc.com/watermelon-mojito/
7. Firecracker Cocktail| Budget Savvy Diva